Tea Towels for the animal (& flower) lover with colorful designs by award-winning textile artist Kathryn Harmer Fox by 2 Sew Textiles
These divine artworks featuring four designs are printed especially for you and come on a panel ready to cut apart and hem.
Who said drying the dishes had to be boring? These tea towels are as practical as they are impressive. With these delicious prints of original textile art, drawn and stitched by Kathryn Harmer Fox, your kitchen will become a work of art.
These are gorgeous Tea Towels - Collect them all!
Select these divine artworks featuring African and Australian animals, birds and flowers, or request a custom order of any of Harmer Fox’s other colorful designs.
What you need to know:
• Shipping: Free direct from the printers
• Order: Printed especially for you – customisation available
• What’s included: Fabric panel featuring four designs ready for you to cut apart and hem
• Size: 1 full yard containing four generously sized tea towels measuring 28" x 18" (approx 70 X 45cm)
• Fabric: quality natural weave cotton and linen so they will get softer and more absorbent with each washing
• Gift ideas: They make great gifts for family and friends, especially animal & art lovers
• Design: Designed by Award-winning textile artist Kathryn Harmer Fox, these works are part of her “postcard” series and feature the latin and common names of the subjects.
About the designer: Kathryn Harmer Fox is a Southern African multimedia artist working predominantly in fiber, painting with fabric, and drawing with thread. Her work is shown internationally and she conducts workshopping tours, including in Australia and New Zealand. *Royalties from this sale go to the artist.