These amazing fabric designs have been produced by Australian artists and made into generously sized table runners. They look great on a sideboard or down the centre of a table.
Each design has a unique story which is printed and enclosed with the item. Stories tell of collecting food, having a women’s corroboree (gathering), men’s ceremonies, and tales of the land with creatures and food and tools.
Gorgeous colours saturate the fabrics.
What we love about it: Traditional authentic designs that tell wonderful stories about the Australian bush and it’s people.
Stories echo traditions of ceremonies, food gathering and going walkabout. We love that we can bring these amazing designs into homes.
What you need to know: Australian made Aboriginal Table Runners featuring authentic Aboriginal Designs printed on 100% cotton homespun.
· Royalties from these products go directly to the artist.
· Made in Australia
• Size: 140cm x 45cm (55inches x 17.5inches)
• Fabric: 100% cotton homespun.
• Care Instructions: Machine washable.
• Gift ideas: People will love these. They fit in anywhere and add that special something!
• All about the designer: 2 Sew purchases these products from a community that rewardseach designer with every sale. By purchasing from us you are supporting Australia’s Indigenous Artists and their communties.
• What are you waiting for? Each design has an amazing story that comes printed with the artists name. Purchase any design, and reward the artist.
Why not? These quality items make gorgeous homes and will generate lots of conversations… “oh wow, where did you get that ? “